24 Merwins 'Til Christmas

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I know it's absurd, I know I'm a freak, but yes the Merwin Christmas Countdown is happening again this December. It's the 5th anniversary of ridiculousness and it's not like I've slowed down photographing the little rat so that's that. I'm not going to justify it or try to rationalize it (obviously there is no logical explanation) so I'm just going to do it and enjoy it. If you want to enjoy it, go for it. If you think I should be institutionalized, you're not alone and you can continue to roll your eyes like you probably already do. Besides, if you're actually reading this blog, you know me well enough to understand that my obsessions with dogs and Christmas are too legit to quit. Happy Christmas Countdown-ing!!!

You're seriously doing this thing again? Seriously? 

1 comment:

  1. Bonus points if you can get a photo of him giving you the stinkeye...

    ReplyDelete