Flower Power

Friday, June 17, 2016

Enormous thanks for my green thumb father and my delivery CRV driver mother for making all my flower dreams come true. My mom drove over from 'Cuse this past weekend to enjoy the Dance for World Community Festival and brought along a seemingly infinite supply of beautifully grown flowers for the lake house deck. We drove up Sunday morning to check in on the house and re-home the blooms into pots we imported from Martha's Vineyard (these particular marigolds are called the "Janies" so I like to think all of our parents played a role in the flower project). The wind was mad crazy so we weren't able to situate the plants in their cozy little homes on the deck but we gave them a strong watering and tucked them out of the gusts. Here's hoping we do everyone proud by not killing them over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment