Overdue Welcome

Monday, February 27, 2017


Actually, she wasn't overdue. She was basically right on time, but I am woefully overdue in her official welcome to Merwin and Merwin. Helen Jane joined us on February 11, one day ahead of schedule and as far as I know, not when any of us had predicted. Simon and I booked it down to RI to meet this precious little bundle and congratulate Ant and Melissa. She is the sweetest, cutest little baby; I got to hold her when she was just a few hours old (before she knew better than to trust herself in my hands)! 

Anyway, welcome to this crazy world Helen Jane. You've got the absolute best parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, guardian angels, and doggy siblings you could ask for, and we are here to love you every step of the way. Hugs and kisses and best wishes for all the happiness that I know will be part of your life! 

1 comment: