Eating Our Way Through The Big Apple

Friday, March 17, 2017



Oh Brooklyn. How I love you. We reunited with our favorite borough this past weekend, making the drive to the big city Saturday morning and enjoying a whirlwind but absolutely wonderful long weekend reuniting with friends, seeing great dance, eating amazingness, and attending the Rangers game. Glorious, all of it was glorious. The only downside was the blizzard eating into our plans and causing an early departure. We missed the last period of the game (in which they lost) but also a visit with a great pal from my NY heyday. Big bummer since I haven't seen her four-year old since he was four months old and I've never met her brand new daughter!

But New York, as it does, will surely suck us in again and I'm confident we'll make it back there soon. It is such a special place to us. Who knows, perhaps one day we'll return for good!


No comments:

Post a Comment