Catching Up On 24 Merwins 'Til Christmas

Friday, December 1, 2017

I was so proud of myself before heading out for vacation Thanksgiving Day. Amidst the packing and planning whirl, I had successfully scheduled Merwin Christmas Countdown posts for every day we'd be away! Alas, I returned from our Argentinian adventure to find that none of them actually posted. So now I will frantically try to get us up to speed with counting down this glorious holiday season. I believe this is the seventh time I've created this ridiculousness. Of all things, I am most certainly a creature of habit so while it is truly an absurd way to lead in to the holiday season, at this point, it can't be changed. If only going to the gym worked like that. Anyway, happy holidays.

Here begins the pillow series.

No comments:

Post a Comment