Weekend Guests

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Merwin was in seventh heaven yesterday.  Simon's mom stopped by on her way back from a week long trip and we watched our friends' Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Jethro.  Double whammy!  Of all the dogs Merwin has interacted with, Jet seems to be his favorite.  Unlike the others, Jet isn't interested, which is funny since Merwin is usually running from dogs trying to play with him.  Funny to see such a role reversal!

Cute little Jet

Merwin stalks him

Kiss?
Awwww

2 comments:

  1. I sat next to a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on my ferry boat ride home! When I got to icehouse pond
    for a swim two more Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
    were waiting in a car for their owner!
    Is there a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in my future? I fell in love with Jet, although Merwin is still my top dog!

    ReplyDelete