Red Potpourri

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I never gave Simon a shout out for his St. Louis Cardinals amazing win of the World Series.  Yay, birdies on bats!  Pretty unexpected and although it led to many evenings of baseball watching instead of Development Economics studying, I think he would agree that it was worth it.






It is quickly becoming the time of year of the careful balance between being soooooooo excited for the holidays and trying to quell the desire to crank up the Mariah Carey Christmas album and decorate the house with all of my red and green tschotskes.  Must. Wait. Until. After. Thanksgiving.  In the meantime I'm expressing my love for all things December on my Holiday Delektables (puns are wonderful) board on pinterest.




And to truly make this post a random assortment of relatively useless factoids, how cute do you think Merwin would look in this?  I know, I know, not until after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment