Fall Goodies

Friday, October 5, 2012

I don't know about you, but when the seasons change, I itch to buy new clothes. I often do this before I haul the "old" clothes out of storage and do a careful analysis of what I need. If I diligently followed that procedure I would realize that I certainly don't need anything.

However, this year's transition to fall was no exception. Despite that I am usually annoyed by the incessant emails from Loft highlighting their sales, when I saw that the latest deal was 40% off EVERYTHING, I jumped at the chance to update my fall wardrobe. Here's the loot:


Though the yellow top may be returned, I'm rocking the gray shirt today (coincidentally with a yellow sweater) and am eager for slightly cooler weather and that cozy sweater. But yeah, that's the latest thrilling update from over here. Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment