Best. Day. Ever.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I never thought it would happen. Nightmares of hockey-less days, weeks, months, and even years occupied my thoughts and I had nearly banished my Rangers duds, accessories and knick-knacks to the darkest depths of the basement. But alas, a miracle took place before the sun peeked over the horizon this morning.

HOCKEY IS BACK!!!!

Granted, I am thrilled, ecstatic, overjoyed and elated, but I'm embarrassed to be so happy. Not because I am ashamed of being a fan but because it feels pathetic to be pumped when the situation was so utterly lame from the get go. How could they have let it happen? 510 games went unplayed and the lockout lasted over 100 days. At this point, I really haven't the faintest clue what they were even fighting over....

But I'm tucking away those negative Nancy ideas and crossing my fingers that when the schedule is released, my Blueshirts will be slated to enter TD Garden and give me some Bruin Bruisin'.

Happy camper again!

1 comment: