Speaking of Solitudes

Friday, September 12, 2014

These past two days have made the often lengthy commutes down to Cambridge incredibly worth it. I've been working from our "rustic office" aka the satellite branch at Round Pond and boy, is it perfect. I was afraid I would feel that I was ruining this place with the stress of work, but if anything, this place has removed the stress from the work. So far today, I have seen the heron twice, six ducks, five loons, one dog (mine), and two fishermen (they didn't see me). It is so beautiful and tranquil and productive. I'm shocked at how much I've been able to get done and how great it feels in the process. Let's hope this is always how it is. Here's some scenes from breaktime this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great place to spend some time. Bet your cocker loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete