I Need This

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I'm in the market for a new dog bed for Merwin. Notice I said I'm in the market, not we're in the market. Anyhow, when Simon, my mom and I were hitting up the pre-holiday sales, I saw a bed I loved at the Orvis outlet. Sure, it was pricey, but in retrospect it wasn't that much for such a good quality product. As I contemplated buying it, Simon made so much fun of me that I gave up. When I came to my senses and went back for the bed a few weeks later, it was gone. 

So naturally, I assumed all of my husband's ribbing was to distract me from the fact that he returned the next day, like a knight in shining armor, to procure the dream bed. When it wasn't under the tree come Christmas, my heart sank and Merwin's poor little body doesn't get the support it needs night after night.

Anyhow, that was an overly long way of explaining that I went back on Sunday to find another good bed. Instead, I found this pillow. Look at the pillow! Merwin on a pillow! I didn't buy it. I didn't buy a bed. The dog gets nothing! 




1 comment:

  1. Therefore, Simon is giving you permission to purchase Merwin a new bed of your choosing.

    I think Merwin deserves memory foam: http://www.thecompanystore.com/company-cotton-memory-foam-large-dog-bed-sunbrella-cover/AU48.html?cgid=cs-pet-dog&start=62

    And please don't forget his bedding: http://www.thecompanystore.com/lacrosse-dog-sleeping-bag/AA27.html?cgid=cs-pet-dog&start=1&dwvar_AA27_color=CLASSIC%20RED

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete