Pushing The Boundaries

Monday, January 7, 2019


Ollie came in from going outside this morning, dashed down the hall, and immediately leapt onto the bed. With the exception of one time when he was invited up, he has never been on a human bed before, so needless to say, I was shocked. I was also still in the bed so when he began freaking out and running circles on said bed, I was even more shocked. He also kept running away from us as we tried to get him off the bed. I finally got him down, he zoomed around like a freak, then jumped back up! They say pups are especially spirited and rambunctious (read: disobedient and out of control) as they enter adolescence at around 6 months. Ollie is 8 months. He's testing the waters. Yay.

But he's cute. And he still likes to sit on our laps. Aside from putting my feet to sleep faster than he did when he was 20 pounds lighter, I love those little moments when he snuggles up. He's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment