Addicted to Travel

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Molokai, Hawaii
I'm addicted to traveling.  I'm certainly not the first person this has happened to, but scouting out destinations, selecting itineraries and hotels, and exploring new places is such a thrill.  I have a lengthy list of desirable destinations, which includes just about everywhere on this planet (and maybe intergalactic travel someday...).  I'm constantly in awe of landscapes--Tuscany's rolling hills, the jagged mountains of western America, and Caribbean-blue waters with gleaming beaches--which tends to drive my selection of vacation spots. 

I guess I'm thinking about all of this now because we recently booked a summer trip to Barcelona and Southern France and are contemplating a cruise/land journey through Alaska with family in 2013.  A friend just returned from Zimbabwe, my mother-in-law landed at Logan tanned and relaxed after a month on Bequia, and another friend is getting married in Italy this fall.  Travel is in the air!


1 comment:

  1. Ah a post mention?! I feel famous! Loving this picture and that you are considering intergalactic travel... it's important never to set the bar too low!

    ReplyDelete