Boston vs. New York, Round 2

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


This is a bit more literal than my first post on this subject since my New York Rangers face off versus Boston's Bruins this evening at 7pm.  What did you say?  Did you ask if I'm going to the game?  Well, duh!  Believe it or not, they only come up this way twice a year and I almost always have to work during one of the games so tonight is my chance.  I'm so super duper excited that everything seems to be tinged with True Blue today.  It doesn't hurt that we totally splurged for tickets and are sitting in the 11th row directly next to where the Rangers emerge from their locker room and enter the ice.  Cross your fingers for a win (and that I don't get hounded by misled New Englanders accidentally rooting for the wrong side).

1 comment:

  1. A splurge well worth it! BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEDDD BLUE!

    ReplyDelete