Thesis Assistant

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'll read the thing once it's completed but as Simon pointed out when I edited one of his loooonnnggggg papers last semester, I make lots of thoughtful edits in the beginning, and then slowly the edits dwindle, marking my apparent fading interest.  So it's a good thing Merwin is playing this advisory role in articulating the effects of globalization on Liberian philanthropy.  He runs to the door expecting guests when a doorbell rings on TV, but this, my friends, is when he really shines.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most GORGEOUS puppy in the WORLD!
    OK I'm partial to little Merwie. Love the photo and I'm happy to know that he is hanging by Simon in his thesis project. And...you too Kel for editing. Now that is an act of true love, knowing your literary tastes.

    Oh, the poem this post took my breath away...for a moment.

    ReplyDelete