Breaking News

Friday, August 10, 2012

As many of you may know, our dog is not allowed to wear clothes. As you also may know, this is not my rule. I believe that when it is -25 degrees outside and the poor thing has to traipse around the neighborhood naked, he is in need of a sweater. Another household member does not agree. It was a struggle to get permission for Merwin to properly celebrate Simon's graduation by donning suitable attire. Needless to say, I was shocked when Simon sent along this photo and said he would be ecstatic if Merwin wore this costume. Two dogs holding a box. "It's hysterical," he says. I would say that I'm surprised, but I'm not.



2 comments:

  1. So who wears the corresponding suit so that Merwin can carry the box? Or does he have to shoulder the load himself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the dog in the back is stuffed! i mean, it's a stuffed animal. unless, of course, you know a good candidate....emmy...... :)

      Delete