Places to Travel - Part Four

Friday, September 6, 2013


I've hit a road block for Travel Destination Number Four. I already have my top spot selected but am really struggling with this one. Then this little feature from Trip Advisor landed in my email last week, officially making the decision even harder! I got a taste for glacier-carved landscapes in Alaska and definitely want more, so Norway's fjords would be pretty amazing. On the other hand, I haven't mentioned anything straight-up beachy and I do love idling around on beaches. Two friends have raved about their adventures in Nicaragua...

Something about the idea of a private island retreat is beckoning me to the Caribbean and a tiny little private island, Petit St. Vincent. We came across this place while honeymoon searching and it is um, a tad bit out of reach, but this is my fake travel life, so why not virtually go for it?

PSV is tucked away in the Grenadine Islands in the West Indies and includes 115 acres of tropical woodlands but only 22 guest cottages sprinkled throughout the property....perfect.


Their website describes the resort as "elegant, but unpretentious" and the photos back it up. The cottages are mostly natural stone with warm wood accents and plentiful ocean views. Very cozy yet luxurious. Exactly how I like it, ha! I can definitely get used to the idea of a week here...anyone have a few extra bucks?


















1 comment:

  1. Oh my...you failed to mention the price tag and yes, i know it is fake virtual...lovely

    ReplyDelete