Scenes From The Weekend

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Gorgeous recent weather here, so we took advantage of what I imagine to be the last of the "good old days." Two Boston-based friends joined us for the day Saturday and we roamed around Portsmouth, shared some laughs, and enjoyed a scrumptious dinner of American tapas at Moxy. We've tried a fair share of restaurants in our few months here and this is the stand out as of now. Sunday we headed up to Maine for a little beach walking adventure in York and then later in Ogunquit. Fun to be near the sand and surf although I'm realizing just how obnoxious it is to have these great pictures marred by this annoying speck of dust in my phone's camera lens. Given the pattern, I imagine I'll be taking photos of sunsets, oceans, and Merwin for many years to come so I'll try not to get too bent out of shape. In the meantime, enjoy more of the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment