Stitchfix #8 - The Final Farewell

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Adios Stitchfix! The decision to say goodbye wasn't because I was enormously displeased with this month's box, although trust me, there were two stinkers in its contents, but it was more that I now live 5 minutes from an outlet mall. On a recent trip, I snagged a crazy amount of clothes for a crazy small number of dollars and the experience was more fun than opening the delivery. So we're done and I feel good about it. Especially because of these...

What...the...heck. A of all, I'm not even sure what is supposed to be happening with that dress. It's just bad. Real bad. Not even sure I should be posting the picture bad and glad the photos came out fuzzy bad. And then the sweater. Sweater coat? Sweater curtain? What on earth is up with THAT?

So yeah those two were just so absurd that it wasn't even worth trying to comprehend. I actually really liked this blue marled sweater by Kensie. It was cozy and warm and nice, but it was also a tad too expensive for its casual-ness, if that makes any sense.

I came out of the deal with this neat black and white infinity scarf and some grey jeans. I've been hunting for some great grey skinny jeans for awhile now and these ones by Mavi did the trick. Hopefully they'll be a "go-to" during the rapidly approaching jeans and boots season. But that is that and I'm over Stitchfix. Kudos to them for the brilliant business idea and great customer service but I guess I'm going back to my old school shopping ways.

1 comment: