Bark Box Bark Box Bark Box!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015


I'm interrupting the overdue Holiday Photo Recap series for an important announcement. I'm sure you all remember the trials and tribulations of my experience with StitchFix. If not, feel free to peruse the horrors of ugly plaid grandma couch sweaters by clicking on the StitchFix label under "Merwin Loves It." I'm not so sure Merwin was into StitchFix but I'm hoping he is into BarkBox! Early on in my obsession with this new fangled notion of subscription boxes, BarkBox caught my eye because I am obsessed with any mechanism that enables pup spoiling. At the time, I opted instead to join StitchFix. A kind fellow doggy lover recently hooked me up with a gift subscription to try the service for a month, so how can I not?! The first box arrives January 15. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment