Holiday Photo Recap - Round Two

Saturday, January 24, 2015


Well this is embarrassingly overdue. Nearly a month overdue as a matter of fact. But the winter wonderland outside today is making me nostalgic for the holidays (even though this year's Christmas was green) so I figured I'd give it a go. After our trip back to Portsmouth, we worked a few days then packed up for a trip north to ring in the new year (and the new age...ew). Friends and family joined us on the 31st and we enjoyed four days of fires, games, food, relaxation, and hearty laughs (never, I repeat never, agree to play the Chapstick game with Anthony). This gathering has become an end of year tradition and I'm so grateful for a special place to celebrate but more importantly, for those who made me feel so loved on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment