Spring Has Sprung

Monday, March 23, 2015

HAHAH. That's hysterical. Spring has sprung. Yeah right. Nowhere near here has spring sprung. Maybe spring has sprung a leak but that's about it. It is hideously cold outside with a searing wind and sure, some sun, but it's the kind of sun you can't actually feel because your exposed skin is numb. The worst part? It seems that everywhere else in this country does have spring. I'm seeing photos of flower blossoms and buds on trees and gardening and outdoor activities and tee-shirts. TEE-SHIRTS!

In a few months I'll likely be raving about the heat so I should probably embrace this hell. I'm not going to do it without kicking and screaming though. Meanwhile, the indoor plants are staging a dining room table battle for seasonal supremacy. And my brain matter is somewhere at the bottom of a crusty snow pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment