Right Now I Am

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Standing at the breakfast bar hearing the birds and sensing Merwin languishing on the carpet nearby.

Tired.

Tired of Facebook. So sick and tired of Facebook.

Wondering if willpower is in my vocabulary and capability. If it were, I'd quit Facebook and be a vegetarian.

Hoping the forsythia branches in the vase will bloom today. I need yellow.

Worrying that I'll never stop worrying. 

Contemplating fitted sheets. I am sure I will NEVER be able to fold them right yet it seems everyone else can. 

Counting the number of tennis balls the dog leaves scattered around. His excitement when we arrive requires him to get a new one and scramble through the house in a squealing mass of happy fur. I smile at that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you really want to be a vegetarian? So many vegetables!

    ReplyDelete