Merwin's Mid-Century Must Have

Friday, November 6, 2015

It's a well-known fact that I tend to be slightly obsessed with anything related to Merwin and dogs in general. That's a dramatic understatement. Massively obsessed to the point of an unhealthy relationship to canines is more like it. I like dogs better than people. 

As the holidays near and my obsession with Christmas collides with my dog obsession, I get pumped thinking about holiday goodies for Merwin (yes, I understand he doesn't have a clue). Plus, my mom is interested in receiving a Christmas list of potential gifts, which is reinforcement that scouring the internet for generally useless doggy products is an okay use of time.

That is how I stumbled upon this gem of a gem. Simon and I recently learned that "mid-century modern" is a style of furniture we really like. Our bedroom is slightly mid-century modern. Merwin sleeps in the bedroom so the logical conclusion is that this completely reasonably priced item is a MUST HAVE. Mom and Dad, do it for your grand-dog! He NEEDS this!!!!! Plus, it's really quite the deal at the bargain basement price of $695....

No comments:

Post a Comment