The Face of a Troublemaker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yeah, he's cute.  But sometimes he has guilt written all over his puppy face. 

Simon and I were out of town this past weekend and while we were away, Simon's mom took charge of Merwin.  Merwin LOVES being a "granddog" and gets super, butt-wagging excited whenever he sees his grandparents.

Over the long weekend, they played, took walk after walk, and even went to a barbeque in Rhode Island.  Later that night, Merwin apparently threw the after party because Simon's mom awoke to discover that his 4 servings of food had been stealthily eaten from sealed ziploc bags.  It doesn't shock me given his propensity to stuff anything and everything in his face.  While walking him a few months ago I happened to look down and saw him with an entire bagel hanging out of his mouth.  What a piggy.  But again, he's a cute piggy.

2 comments:

  1. My grandpuppy really tested my anger limits today on our walk. We found a new place for him to get into trouble! Menotomy Rocks allows no leash from 6 a.m. - 9 a.m. Well, when I attempted to play catch in a field, Merwin hightailed it! My vocal chords are a little stretched from yelling MERWIN COME!
    Oh well, the solution...did you offer him a treat, Mom said Simon. oops forgot that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's amazing. he sure is something.

    ReplyDelete