No Merwins Were Harmed in the Writing of This Post

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I like to think of myself having really innovative "ideas" that could make me rich.  Over time these have ranged from a social network for sharing movie reviews (because that's never been done) to a restaurant where only the "tips" of food are served (yummy cheesy triangle of pizza, first bite of a cake slice, tip of the ice cream cone).  Pure genius except you would have a lot of food that becomes useless....unless of course, the restaurant next door only serves food "butts."  Wow.

Simon and I were riding in a car a few months ago when my latest flash of brilliance occurred.  We were listening to Top 40 Hits and I started dancing along to Britney Spears.  The moves got a little more serious and I felt my heart rate elevate slightly (don't judge me) when a lightbulb went off.  Why not make this a marketable workout!?  I could create a "Road Trip Dance Workout" video!  I was drafting a production plan in my head when Simon pointed out that it would be a slight driving hazard for jazz hands to be thrusting around the passenger side of the car.  Not to mention that you really shouldn't have a video playing anywhere near the steering wheel of a vehicle.

So another bubble was burst, but have no fear, one of these days, I'm sure I'll hit upon something amazing.  You'll be the first to know. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to the tips of food restaurant!
    you crazy innovative fool you...thanks for the late afternoon chuckle!

    ReplyDelete